& is published four times a year and is part of the & Publishing Group. The magazine’s tagline, “Filling in the Gaps for Old School Gamers,” summarizes the mission of the periodical: to feature fan-driven content for older editions of AD&D (primarily first edition) including fiction, editorials, and a variety of game aids such as new monsters, spells, and character classes; rules variants; adventure maps; and original adventures.
- & Publishing Group is alive and well! August 21, 2016
- Castle Triskelion — Inner Ward First Floor is published! August 14, 2016
- Stele of the Silver Thane November 28, 2015
- Tenkar’s Tavern – Gygax Magazine out of Gygaxes November 25, 2015
- Castle Triskelion — Inner Ward Ground Level is published! October 20, 2015
- & News List October 18, 2015
- Rended Press – Old School Zines October 17, 2015
- Footprints #23 is published! October 16, 2015
- & Publications Download Counts October 10, 2015
- Issue 12 three week download count! October 7, 2015
AD&D Apprentices Archer Assassin character generation classes Cleric Cleric spells D&D Dragon Turtle Druid Druid spells elementals Elves Ernie Gygax Fae Faerie familiars Fireball first level guilds high-level spells Illusionist spells kobolds Lake Geneva Lakelands level drain low-level spells low to mid level Magic Magic-User spells Magic User Mega-Dungeon mid-level spells miscellaneous magic items nautical novice play saving throws shipwrecks Spells Thief tombs Triskelion undead Urban
The & Publishing Group hosts Wizardawn, which among other things has a large number of generators spanning numerous Old School game systems.
Castle Triskelion Mega-Dungeon
While the & Publishing Group hosts the modules of the Castle Triskelion mega-dungeon, the author has his own blog.